Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time to draw!

I finished the outline of the UC Cannie and foal illustration. It just needs color and it's done.

I couldn't track down photos of the beloved mare, so I went by a description of her from the all-breed pedigree website.

I have a goal of two new illustrations a week. So who should I draw for my second horse this week?

UC Toronado?

UC Doc Daniels?

Abbott?

I have about 30 or so illustrations to do. Gotta get moving! The Arches paper arrived and it is SO MUCH BETTER than this "multi-media" crap, I mean, "paper," that I purchased a while back. Multi-media? No way. Unless you actually *like* your watercolors to look like they've been painted on Kleenex.

Why did I even think of using any other paper?? Oh, Arches, please accept my humble apologies.
*grin*

PS Yes, the UC Ringmaster foal illo was done on that multi-media paper...so guess what? I'm re-doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment