Thursday, March 31, 2011

The list...

I figured I should list the horses I am writing about, so perhaps they will show up in a google search and MORE people will contact me.

(Last night, I had a fantastic interview with an alum from the class of 1972--very knowledgeable horsewoman, and she's a poet. Her descriptions of the horses were, well, like poetry! So wonderful.)( I love this job!)

Anyway, here are the stallions:

-->
Abbott,Canfield, Goldfield, Magellan, Mentor, Panfield,The Explorer, Windcrest Don Again, UC Marquis, Ledgmere Bounty, Orcland John Darling, UVM Viking, UC Ringmaster, Chantwood Command, UC Doc Daniels, UC Show Biz and UC Toronado
And the broodmares:

Sheba, Sentana, UC Sensation, UC Melodie, Cannie, UC Rhapsody, UC Expectation, UC Taffy, UC Lyric, UC Concertina, UC Fascination, Merwin Black Beauty, UC Sonata, UC Topaz, Delmaytion Desire, UC Esther, Song of Courage, UC Ovation, UC Aria, UC Carberry, UC Hope and Courage, UC Electra, Salem Sentana and UC Holiday.

Send me your memories: soundthebuglestudio (at) charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment