Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DONE and off to the designer!

Spent several hours yesterday typing on The Snowman, (my nickname for my Mac laptop), and the final changes have been made and my WAY AWESOME designer gets to have a crack at these 72 Word files.

My designer just happens to be my husband. He's a Graphic Designer and a tech guru--a perfect combo of logic and creativity. He is just that incredible. Plus, I happen to think he's pretty darn cute. BONUS.

Wait--72 files? Dang. Is that what I've been doing for the past two and a half years? Gracious.

Now what? Do I sit back and enjoy some idle moments? Heck no. I have started on my SECOND book already--The Great Red Horse. As the snow starts to fly you can find me in my little drawing studio illustrating my heart out--because--the outline for The Great Red Horse is already done. 

Onward!

Watch this space for the BIG publication announcement....

PS new book blog is here: http://greatredhorse.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment