Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HOORAY!


The Open Studio was a success! What a fun time.

Thank you to everyone for coming by and making my day.

It's always wonderful to get a SUPER MYSTERY SURPRISE guest on Open Studio day! My good friend, Matthew, visited and gave me big ol' kiss on my cheek. YAY!

I've known Matthew since junior high---so, he knows what a true dork I am. Yet, he loves me anyway. Everyone needs a friend like Matthew!

Love ya, buddy!

In book news: I can't believe the writing journey is coming to a close. Cross your fingers that a publisher will love it and take me on. I want the world to know the stories of these great horses.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support of this happy artist and writer.

PS I have a Facebook fan page! Join me here: Helen Scanlon Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment