Wednesday, June 15, 2011

writing writing writing and after that, writing.

...that's what writers do, after all.

All of my summer weekends are booked for writing and research (with occasional forays into my garden). How cool would it be to actually get the book written this summer? I mean, DONE. Then I can illustrate my heart out....Bliss!

I am giving myself a year to have the book done and ready to go. Publisher suggestions? Support? Encouragement? French fries? Send 'em my way!

Since this book is non-fiction, I can send proposals to publishers before it is completed. But, I am pulling the reins in on that for now and I'm just going to write. Cross the bridge when I get to it and all.

I want to have the manuscript pretty much done before I do the ol' peddle-to-a-publisher. When I work at my own pace, I can hear the muse nicker in my ear.

To my family, friends, interviewees: I really appreciate all of your unwavering support.


Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment