Wednesday, March 14, 2012

ruh roh! More deadlines!


YUP! Gotta keep moving otherwise the bike'll fall over and then where will you be? Um, stopped?

Or something like that.

Anyway, shooting for a completed manuscript by early May, so that means I need to impose a deadline on myself and my fact-checkers.

I need some time in the saddle (soon) and some ice cream. That should do the trick.

Today's image is of my Monkey Man, Jamie. He's like a yoga guru and a freckled kid with a crooked baseball cap all in one.

What an intriguing goofball he is.

The Monkey Man puffs and snorts like a freight train when he really gets moving. It's then that I feel like I am on some hotshot show horse (it's because I am, and it's really quite awesome). Love that bay rapscallion! I mean, just look at that face. Okay? You're hearing me.

He's the special Morgan in my life right now, and he makes my heart go pitter pat.

...work on my second book continues as well. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment